Author: Garnish & Glaze
- 4 medium croissants, cut in half
- 8 slices thick bacon (plus extra just for eating!)
- 10 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½-1 cup cheddar cheese
- Fry bacon in batches in a pan over medium to medium-high heat until done and crisp. Let the pieces drain on a paper towel lined plate. Drain off the grease and then cook the eggs in the bacon greased pan (this adds extra yumminess to the eggs)
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk with milk. Season with salt and pepper and scramble in a skillet over medium high heat. Right when the eggs are done sprinkle on the cheese and toss around until it is melted.
- Assemble sandwiches by pilling on eggs and then the bacon (2 slices of bacon per sandwich but you'll want to break them in half to lay them on better... and feel free to add more bacon!).